Wednesday 18 January 2017

Editing our movie


Hello!
Today I'm going to talk about my experience editing the movie, for me it was the most difficult part because  I was the one that edited all the film.  Firstly I joined up all the good scenes and that was my preliminary opening, after that I added some other shots that fit together better and remove some others. 
After that I up load the music, chosen by Blewes and the film opening titles with a font selected by Violeta. One of my problems where that the lightning of the days weren't the same, but I edit the videos with the same filters so they looked the same. An advantage is that i love crating videos of birthdays, trips and for my friends, so I knew how to use iMovie for example and others softwares used. All this process had taken me a wile but it has been worth the effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment