Thursday 15 September 2016

Fiction movie

My main task of this year is to create the beginning of a fiction movie, and it can only last two minutes.

WHAT IS A FICTION MOVIE?

Fictional film or narrative film is a film that tells a fictional or fictionalized story or event . In this style of film , believable narratives and characters help convince the audience that the unfolding fiction is real , lighting and camera movement among other cinematic elements have become increasingly important in these films. Actors must deliver dialogue an action in a believable way , so as to persuade the audience that the film is real life.


I would like to add my opinion about the fiction movies. I´m a big fan of fiction movies and Harry Potter are my favourites ones but I love too the new Disney versions of Alice in Wonderland ( I enojoy a lot the Tim Burton movies), Maleficient, Cinderella...




No comments:

Post a Comment